£100 Will fund the delivery of our 0-5's Arts Classes aimed at providing creative arts, movement and musical opportunities for youngsters with communication and mobility difficulties.
£250 Will fund the delivery of one of our bespoke Education Without Boundaries Workshops aimed at providing cricket based numeracy and literacy opportunities for youngsters from both primary and secondary schools
£500 Will fund the delivery of one 4 weeks block of our Table Cricket Programme aimed at providing training and competition aimed at providing training and competition opportunities for young people with a range of disabilities
£1000 Will fund the annual delivery programme of our Activity Club aimed at providing physical activity and social opportunities for adults from deprived areas
LCCC Foundation relies on fundraising activities to support the delivery of its programmes. There are many ways in which you can support the Foundation:
- Donate as little or as much as you can afford via our Just Giving site www.justgiving.com/lcccfoundation/donate or through JustTextGiving by texting LCCC11 £* to 70070 - changing the * to your donation amount.
- Take part in one of the fundraising events that we operate throughout the year
- Give up a little bit of your spare time and become a LCCC Foundation Volunteer
- Join Lancashire Line to help us raise funds but also be in the chance of winning weekly prizes. Please visit here for further details
- Donate a one off fee or monthly payment to the Foundation or alternatively choose us as your Charity of the Year and allow us to benefit from your fundraising activities
- Sponsorship of one of our existing programmes or we can create a bespoke programme that meets your objectives
- Purchase match tickets and/or junior memberships for distribution in the community or to be donated to a school or community organisation of your choice
- Lancashire Line – weekly lottery with corporate benefits