Emirates Old Trafford needs YOU!
Lancashire Cricket Club Volunteer Programme 2016
It is set to be another exciting summer of cricket at Emirates Old Trafford with Lancashire looking to retain their T20 Champions title and International Cricket with England v Pakistan Test Match 22-26 July and IT20 on 7 September. With a large number spectators coming to Emirates Old Trafford, LCCC is looking to build on the successes of the volunteer programme.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be involved with cricket during the summer; to represent the North West community; to meet new people and to enhance your CV by engaging with and supporting a world-renowned sporting venue.
Our volunteers will be responsible for the following:
- A friendly welcome to arriving spectators
- Guidance and assistance from car parks and Metrolink station
- Directing and assisting members of the media
- Queue management and support
- Information and assistance provision
- Supporting LCCC Foundation in their activities before and during the games
In return, LCCC will provide volunteers with the following:
- An exclusive uniform
- Training sessions prior to the event at Emirates Old Trafford
- Food/drink during the event
To be part of our volunteer team, you must:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Be available for at least 3 T20 games. And/or at least 1 day between 22 – 26th July, between the hours of 8am-7pm and IT20 7th September between hours of 4pm-10.30pm
- Be available to attend a training session in May
- Be able to communicate clearly in English
Additionally, the following qualities are required from applicants:
- A warm, friendly and outgoing personality
- Willingness to adapt to various roles and to engage with customers
- Interest in cricket or sport
- Positivity and pride
Don’t miss out on your chance to be involved in cricket here at Emirates Old Trafford. To apply download and complete an Application Form and send to Joanne Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date for applications 1st April 2016.